For Organizational Leaders and Social Entrepreneurs
A leadership brand tells people what is distinctive about you as a leader, communicates what you have to offer, and explains why it’s important to you.
If you are in a job that doesn’t fit your unique gifts and values, then your work won’t have the powerful impact it could. A strong personal leadership brand will allow all that’s powerful and authentic to you to help you be more effective in your work and experience more confidence, ease and joy at what you do.
Additionally, having a deeper awareness of who you are can give you more focus in your job and help you to cultivate areas for your own self-development.
In this program we will identify the following elements of your personal leadership brand:
- Gifts — What you uniquely bring to the world and the impact it has on others
- Stand — What you believe in / What you stand for
- Values — The qualities that guide how you conduct your business and your life
- Vision — A unique and authentic vision for yourself and for your group
With this increase in clarity of purpose and vision you will have a greater capacity to:
- Make more effective business decisions that are aligned with your vision and unique gifts
- Connect more deeply with your inner guidance and wisdom
- Align and inspire your team, or business partners, around a collective vision
I offer two different approaches to uncovering a unique purpose and vision.
In the first approach, I will use more traditional methods of coaching.
We will look at experiences in your life when you’ve felt most passionate and aligned. Additionally, we will work together to understand the four elements of your individual purpose, see which ones you feel ready to know at this time, and then integrate them into your work.
The second approach is a much deeper program that will help you to gain access to your own inner source of wisdom and connect you more directly to your unique purpose. Your purpose will include the same four core elements as above.
With this approach I combine the True Purpose™ methodology, Integral Coaching® and my own coaching techniques to help you connect with a deeper purpose that only you know. If you would like to get a better sense for part of the approach I use, I would recommend reading the book, True Purpose, by Tim Kelley.
This program is for you if you have:
- A strong desire to know your purpose
- Experience working with your own subconscious (e.g. therapy, workshops or coaching)
- Experience working with a spiritual or religious practice
At the end of this program, you will:
- Uncover a unique purpose for you and your business which includes your essence, gift, values, vision and mission
- Work more effectively with the parts of yourself that cause internal resistance to pursuing your purpose.
- Create a stronger connection to your own trusted source of inner guidance.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a complimentary consultation and discuss programs and pricing for a customized program.
Or go back to the Services page.