For Organizational Leaders and Social Entrepreneurs
As business leaders who want to create positive change within their organizations and in their communities, have you ever asked yourself:
“How can I lead from a place that feels more authentic to who I am, while still making a powerful impact?”, “How can I be more confident in my own unique talents and gifts as a leader within my organization and community?”, “What can I do to listen more deeply to my own inner guidance so that I can make more effective business decisions?”, “How can I build stronger relationships with my team and colleagues, while also staying true to my vision and values.”
As business leaders, we all have a powerful voice that guides us as we do our work. But for many of us, it’s a voice that can be easily drowned out by more critical voices within ourselves and external pressures in society. When we move through significant challenges in our organizations, it can be easier for these more critical voices to hold us back from leading our teams more effectively and holding true to our vision.
Learning to cultivate our own inner guidance, particularly through the tough times, can help us to lead in a way that is more in line with our vision and values and create a more fulfilling work experience for ourselves and our teams.
If you are a leader within an organization or a social entrepreneur who is bringing new services into the marketplace, my program can help you:
- More fully integrate your unique leadership presence and gifts into everything you do.
- Tap into a source of deep inner wisdom that can guide you along as you make difficult decisions.
- Develop greater confidence and resilience as you work through the challenges of supporting your team and your business.
- Build stronger relationships with your team and colleagues.
- Experience greater fulfillment and ease throughout your work day.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a complimentary consultation and discuss programs and pricing for a customized program.
Or go back to the Services page.